To create a smooth end-to-end process, ERS has developed a highly effective Contract Management model to ensure optimum scoping, planning, implementing, managing and reviewing. This can help you add value to every contract and understand key roles and responsibilities as you further your dream career in Europe and the UK. Because we have point persons in every region of the Continent of Europe who understand the employment status in those areas, we are better equipped to handle contract related issues that may arise.
Consequently, we maintain the contractual terms and documentations for our clients who may view us as their point persons in Europe. Our legal team comprising Labor and Employment Law Experts work overtime to ensure maximum cooperation and mutual contractual understanding between the employees and the employers. They are also ready to take up employment matters should any dispute arise among our recruits and their employers.
Benefits of Having Your Contract Managed By ERS
1. Increasing pressure to reduce costs
2. The need to optimize financial and operational performance
3. New regulatory requirements
4. Increasing contract volumes and complexity
5. Growing need to automate and improve contractual processes
6. Increasing compliance and analytical needs.
7. Contract Disputes Management and Mitigation
2. Contact Management
With our Recruitment Contact Management Database (RCMD), we manage any candidate’s file within the company and see where they’ve worked, and what skills they have. As all this information is kept on a candidates' file, we then use it to build a more in-depth relationship with each candidate and reach them on a more personal level during the recruitment process.
Why Contact Management?
1. We build up a formidable network of employers and candidates that lives in a single, searchable database
2. Find, attract, nurture, and manage our candidates
3. Have a one-stop-shop for our recruitment activities that include sending automated recruiting emails, conduct qualification screenings, schedule interviews, conduct background checks etc.
4. Measure and act on the effectiveness of our recruitment strategies through reports.
5. Building a Detailed Candidate Profile
6. Customize and Personalize individual information with candidates and employers.