Expanding an existing business and workforce optimization all require swift, yet accurate, employment of a large number of workers possessing similar qualifications to perform comparable tasks.
Mass recruitment efforts often swamp internal HR departments. Our specially assigned account manager first works shoulder to shoulder with our client’s HR team to prepare a meticulous needs assessment. Then we devise a specific recruitment plan, taking care to maintain an optimal level of cost and time expenditures. This cooperation guarantees the internal control of the project while outsourcing the process.
As a leading HR company, we possess the tools and capacity required to attract and process a significant number of recruits selected from our own internal database of prequalified candidates and responses to carefully placed advertisements in the press and on the web.
After initial screening, professional recruiters in our dozens of local offices speedily conduct interviews, psychological assessment and knowledge and skills tests. Depending upon the project size and duration, Work Service can establish, maintain and operate an internal or external assessment Centre.
Our Mass Recruitment Individual Solutions
1. Preparing needs assessment by professionals with proven experience and extensive knowledge of local labor market;
2. Assistance in creating job descriptions and pay scales;
3. Preparing and placing of advertisements in specialty press;
4. Prequalifying responses, checking skill set, education and references;
5. Arranging and conducting interviews, skill tests and other diagnostic assessments;
6. Preparing and presenting contracts;
7. Initial training.
Benefits of Mass Recruitment to Clients
1. An experienced team of recruiters;
2. Discretion and full confidentiality;
3. Extensive logistic and organizational platform in Europe and the UK to speedily implement the largest projects;
4. A wide range of modern tools for the selection, verification and in-depth assessment of the candidates' competencies in a short period of time;
5. Verified candidate quality that improves retention rates for the employee’s long-term success at your company, reducing turnover and future HR expenses;
6. Effectively manage recruitment costs based upon the success fee model, paid only in case of acceptance and employment of the selected candidates;
7. A dedicated HR consultant that ensures seamless communication and coordination of the entire project regardless of size or complexity.
2. Offshore Recruiting
ERS has a variety of positions available all over the world in Europe and the UK. We work with world leaders in Hospitality industry and leading companies in the global Healthcare market operating on many different levels. Roles in this area really do require those with the right mentality.
As well as being experts in the offshore market, there are a number of reasons clients and candidates choose ERS Recruitment.
Assignment support: our service goes beyond traditional recruitment. We realize that relocating for a job can be daunting, especially for a job based offshore, so we guarantee to support our candidates throughout this mobilization process, during assignment and beyond.
Value added services: our clients have access to a number of additional services, including global mobility and permanent relocation services, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), and managed service provider (MSP) programs.
3. Regional Recruitment
We are a vibrant and forward thinking recruitment business and if you’ve followed our progress you will see that we have grown strongly; our plan is to continue that growth. We are passionate about People development and give you the full autonomy to manage and grow your business.
We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organizational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, color, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
We are the regional HR Hub that provides key HR Services (recruitment, pay and reward, talent and performance management and HR enquiries) to customers across the region and to provide a strategic and professional HR capability to support Senior Leaders in delivery of business of objectives in the Healthcare and Hospitality Sectors.